Re: GSoC: Incomplete Cholesky Factorizations

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: GSoC: Incomplete Cholesky Factorizations
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 23:27:39 +0200

Hello Nir,

I think for the second part it makes more sense to use this mail-thread. I posted a new blog entry about the second half of GSoCĀ http://siko1056-gsoc.blogspot.de/2013/07/gsoc-part-2.html. It's including a little survey on existing work on Incomplete Cholesky Factorizations and see three promising existing works there (including the one I already requested, still without answer). What do you think about them?

I'm happy about anyone knowing some good free library or implementation of Incomplete Cholesky Factorizations.

Kai