I want to help to the graphics related to the octave development

From: Cuauhtemoc Garcia
Subject: I want to help to the graphics related to the octave development
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 12:59:27 -0500

Hi:

 My name is Cuauhtémoc García, I would like to contribute in the the
project:

 Implement transparency and lighting in OpenGL backend(s). A basic implementation was available in JHandles. This needs to be ported/re-implement/re-engineered/optimized in the C++ OpenGL renderer of octave.
For the graphics section related to the octave development.

How can I help to the GNU community
Thanks in Advance

Kindly  Cuauhtémoc García Ledesma
Software Engineer
.NET Developer  in Tata Consultancy Services