Re: Binary packages for 3.8

From: c.
Subject: Re: Binary packages for 3.8
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:22:13 +0200

Lukas,

Thanks for your test!

On 25 Oct 2013, at 11:04, Lukas Reichlin <address@hidden> wrote:
> 3.7.7+ runs for me on OS X 10.8.5, but only if it is placed in /Applications
> and not in a subfolder of /Applications.

Yes that is expected behaviour, I still have to make the bundle relocatable but
it takes some effort, so I'll probably do it with the actual 3.8 release only

> I noticed that the editor doesn't recognize Octave keywords like elseif,
> endif and endfunction. In the editor styles settings, an Octave tab is
> missing as well.

That happens for me also with Octave installed from source,
I guess that's because I'm linking to an old version of qscintilla ...

Ben, I'm using qscintilla 2.4.6 as I recall you had problems linking to newer
versions, is this still the case?

> Lukas

Thanks,
c.