Re: update gnulib before release?

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: update gnulib before release?
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 08:38:46 -0500

On Sat, Nov 02, 2013 at 22:47:30 -0700, Rik wrote:
> Should we update the gnulib pointer now, before the release?  gnulib is
> always changing, and presumably getting better.  It seems like it might be
> a good idea to update the pointer so that we don't release with an ancient
> version of gnulib.

I wouldn't call it ancient. I updated it last in mid-August. There are
about 70 new commits, no specific fixes that we need, but I guess we may
as well pull in the latest and greatest. The hydra build is always using
the most recent gnulib and there have been no errors there, so at least
on Linux it should be fine.

--
mike