assert.m and sparse.tst

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: assert.m and sparse.tst
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 18:59:33 -0500

(Maybe this problem is related to the other assert behavior reported in my other mail. But as the way to reproduce it is quite different, I put it into another mail.)

Another strange assert behavior is that after running the tests in sparse.tst, I get the same behavior as above: assert is not functional until I do "clear assert", at which point it becomes functional again. Can anybody reproduce that under MinGW build? I'm using a MSVC build based onĀ afeb233ea443.

Michael.