Re: error from Magick being caught as warning

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Re: error from Magick being caught as warning
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 09:03:40 -0500

Hi All,

Thanks for the CC. I certainly shouldn't be the only copyright on the code,
since it has been modified (and improved) lots from when I did it.

In fact, my version never connected to the Magick libs. I think
I used to read from imagemagick convert via a pipe?

For the history, the copyright date when when I wrote it for my own use.
I submitted it a few years later.
--
Andy Adler <address@hidden> +1-613-520-2600x8785