Re Plot window minimized in Windows build

From: John D
Subject: Re Plot window minimized in Windows build
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 06:21:28 -0500

------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 01:29:23 -0500
From: "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden>
Subject: Plot window minimized in Windows build

With an mxe-cross build of 3.8.0 plotting doesn't work as I would
expect.  When I create a plot, the plot window starts out minimized.  At
first I thought it wasn't working at all, then I noticed a second Octave
icon in the toolbar.  Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

jwe

On my system, the plot window is coming up behind the GUI, but isn't
minimized. Running command line, the figure window appears in front of the
command window.