Re: Willing to work for octave.

From: fgnievinski
Subject: Re: Willing to work for octave.
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:01:07 -0800 (PST)

I forgot the obvious -- please check this:
<http://wiki.octave.org/Projects>
Then let us know if any of them is of interest.
-F.

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 4:52 PM, Priyank Bhatt [via Octave] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have been following Maintainers List for quite a while but i am finding difficult to find start point. So can you direct me to some code snipppets or fixing small bugs So I get used to Octave.