Re: GSoC Project

From: c.
Subject: Re: GSoC Project
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 05:56:53 +0100

On 21 Feb 2014, at 20:45, Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> wrote:

> 1) Incomplete sparse factorizations : see
> http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#Incomplete_sparse_factorizations_ichol.2C_ilu
>  for the current status and contact information to find out more.
> 2) FEM: see http://wiki.octave.org/Fem-fenics and
> http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#General_purpose_Finite_Element_library
>  for what has been done and what some of the remaining problems are

One nice feature of those two projects is that they both offer the opportunity
for last year students to act as mentors this time around, which I would find
very cool (and it it semmes that is also something Google like to highlight a
lot in GSoC success stories).

So, Marco, Kai, would any of you be willing to move from student to mentor this
year?

c.