Re: [FORGE odepkg] Update, deprecation and FORTRAN warnings

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: [FORGE odepkg] Update, deprecation and FORTRAN warnings
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 11:29:40 +0100

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Juan Pablo Carbajal
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 6:13 PM, Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> Mercurial Distributed SCM (version 2.8.2+3-082b2930fe2c)
>>
>> Still not sure, but here are the cash.diff and daskr.diff files that you
>> should be able to drop directly into the src directory. Does this work
>> for you?
>>
>> --
>> mike
>
> I created patches from your files and applied them... the files where
> quite different, but everything seems to work...so no questions asked.
>
> I pushed the changes, here odepkg compiles without warnings. I will
> proceed to compare with the SoCiS repository.
>
> @Mike: is there a diagnose log one could check to see why odepkg is
> crashing in PowerPC (?)

@Carlo,

I updated the SoCiS repository with the changes. I did not marge cause
I noticed that there are fewer functions tests than in the current OF
package. Do you know why is that?
I also see loads of changes in ode45.m which I do not understand. Did
they also edited this (and other older) functions?

It would be good if the students try to do the merge. I am
particularly concern for the missing tests.