Re: GSOC'14 Looking for mentor

From: Sandeep
Subject: Re: GSOC'14 Looking for mentor
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 04:23:58 +0530

Hello Felipe,
Thanks for agreeing to mentor me for this project.
I have updated my Y section on public profile page http://wiki.octave.org/User:Sandeepmv listing the functions which I think can be implemented in the 3 month period of GSOC. I am drafting a proposal in GSOC website and will soon submit it.

Sincerely,
Sandeep Manthi