GSoC : Coding Timeline Updated

From: prao
Subject: GSoC : Coding Timeline Updated
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 21:35:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Carlo,

I updated my profile which now has the tentative coding timeline. I've only
briefly stated the tasks along with the estimated time to finish those
tasks. I am working on a more detailed proposal which deals with the
specifics of the implementation. I should be able to have a rough draft by
tomorrow. I have tried to incorporate the main points of our last email
conversation there. However, before sharing the detailed proposal, I was
hoping that you (or someone else) could take a quick look at the shorter
version first (and overall profile if possible) and let me know what you
(they) think.

Also, if anyone has any ideas or comments, I'm happy to hear them.

Thanks,
Pooja

[1] http://wiki.octave.org/User:Prao