Re: Contribution

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Contribution
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 00:34:10 -0400

On Jul 2, 2014, at 7:15 PM, Mahyar Abbaspour <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi, I'd like to contribute to octave but I have no experience working on such
> projects. Is there anybody that I can work with for learning and contribution?
>
> Thanks

Please tell us about your programming skills and experience with Octave/Matlab.
 If you have some topic you are interested in, tell us about that as well.

Some information about getting involved is at the link below.

        http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/get-involved.html

There's list of ideas for contribution projects at the link below.

        http://wiki.octave.org/Projects

For ideas on small projects, you can browse the list of bugs.

        https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php

Ben