Grid toggle from Edit menu affects all axes

From: Rik
Subject: Grid toggle from Edit menu affects all axes
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 20:47:37 -0700

7/28/14

Andreas,

In a recent changeset the FLTK Edit Menu for plots was changed so that
actions like show grid and hide grid apply to all axes.  Is this
necessary?  When I use the 'g' keyboard shortcut or the 'G' menubar it only
affects the particular axes involved.  I think there are lots of occasions
where multiple plots are displayed and you want to modify a single plot
rather than globally change all plots.

--Rik