Re: Octave-Forge website / docs.html

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: Octave-Forge website / docs.html
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:28:01 +0200

Le 13/08/2014 11:14, c. a écrit :
On 13 Aug 2014, at 07:36, Julien Bect <address@hidden> wrote:
Lengthy... and not fully automated, I assume ?
actually it almost all automated,

Ok. So my first goal will be to make it FULLY (and not almost) automated.

  what needs to be done is:

1) install ALL packages.

Let's tackle this one first... Is there somewhere a "raw" list of all the packages that must be included ?

It seems that I can obtain it by parsing one of the following pages :

http://octave.sourceforge.net/packages.php

http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave%20Forge%20Packages/Individual%20Package%20Releases/

but shouldn't there be a "source" for this somewhere (for the sake of argument, think of the extreme case where both the FRS data and the web data are lost on SF) N

2) patch generate_html to produce web pages with the new style
3) run generate_package_html for each package
4) upload all new html files to sourceforge