Re: [OctConf 2014] OpenPGP key signing anyone?

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: [OctConf 2014] OpenPGP key signing anyone?
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:34:32 -0400

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 19:07:26 -0700, Mike Miller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As a follow-up to Jordi's OctConf 2014 reminder, I would like to poll to
> see if anyone attending OctConf is interested in participating in an
> OpenPGP key signing [1] [2]. I would, for one, but it's not quite the
> same if I'm the only one :)

Since there were only a couple positive responses, I won't be organizing
anything this OctConf. If you are still interested in signing keys,
impromptu exchanges during the conference are still possible. Just bring
hard copies of your key fingerprint and photo identification with you, I
will have mine.

--
mike