Re: Re: Failed: Hydra job gnu:octave-default:coverage on x86_64-linux

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Re: Re: Failed: Hydra job gnu:octave-default:coverage on x86_64-linux
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:58:31 +0200

Sorry Andreas, I hadn't seen your reply.

Ok, I see now that both plot-*properties.texi and genpropdoc.m are distributed, which shouldn't happen as the latter is meant to build the firsts.

I mainly followed images.mk example where both built images and the original scripts (e.g. voronoi.eps and geometryimages.m) are distributed.

I think you are right that distributing .texi files should be enough, so my last changeset should be backed out and I should remove genpropdoc.m as a dependency for plot-*properties.texi.

A drawback is that modifying genpropdoc.m (which I hope will happen often :-) won't trigger a rebuild of the doc any more.

What should I do?

Pantxo