Re: Help verifying relational operators with empty matrices

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Help verifying relational operators with empty matrices
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:57:25 -0500

On Thu, 2014-11-20 at 08:39 -0800, Rik wrote:
> error: mx_el_lt: nonconformant arguments (op1 is 0x0, op2 is 1x0)

We really need to fix this error message. A bunch of operators end up
exposing their internal C++ function name when they throw an error
message. Here "mx_el_lt" is a completely obscure name, which, for
those of you following along at home, means "matrix elementwise less
than".

This has bugged me about Octave for a long time. If I don't solve this
in a short time, someone please prod me to go and fix it.

- Jordi G. H.