Re: fltk erases subplots

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Re: fltk erases subplots
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:39:57 +0100

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Pantxo <address@hidden> wrote:
> Juan Pablo Carbajal-2 wrote
>> On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Andreas Weber &lt;
>
>> octave@
>
>> &gt; wrote:

>>> I think its this bug report: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41128
>>> and/or this: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?42033
>>>
>>> -- Andy
>>
>> Maybe the last one, but if you go through the plots in order there is
>> no problem!
>> So that bug might look as fixed now.
>> Problem is when you are going in reverse order through the plots.
>>
>> Where is subplot for fltk implemented?
>
> It is implemented in scripts/plot/util/subplot.m for all toolkits.
>
> I am in the process of refactoring subplot.m so that it behaves more like
> Matlab does. I haven't assigned the bug to my self, but if no body is
> already working on this I'll do so. Also if someone who has already worked
> on the current implementation has comments/advises, they are welcome (either
> here or on the bug tracker).
>
> Pantxo
>

> --

Ok Pantxo, then I understand you will refactor subplot.m *soon* and
therefore there is no point in fixing this now.

Correct?

Depends on what *soon* means. If you need it fixed in the next coming week(s) just tell me, I'll let you work on this. I can also share the observations I gathered from playing with subplot in Matlab.

Pantxo