classdef and documentation for 4.0.0

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: classdef and documentation for 4.0.0
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 23:30:45 +0000

With the latest version of Octave we have classdef and inputParser.  The
help text is written (for the constructor, methods, and properties), but
help will show nothing:

    octave> help inputParser
    error: help: 'inputParser' is not documented

which() says that it is a builtin function, so it also has no filepath
and type does not work:

    octave> type inputParser
    error: type: couldn't open '' for reading
    error: called from
        type at line 85 column 9
    octave> which inputParser
    'inputParser' is a built-in function
    octave> a = which ("inputParser")
    a =

The documentation appears fine on the manual though.  How can we document
classdef functions now that it's been implemented and soon to be released?

Carnë