Re: Missing translations of Qt figure toolbar / Toolbar Icons

From: rik
Subject: Re: Missing translations of Qt figure toolbar / Toolbar Icons
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 11:16:04 -0700

On 04/01/2015 08:48 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Re: Missing translation of "Editor" tab
From:
Dmitry Roshchin <address@hidden>
Date:
04/01/2015 12:37 AM
To:
address@hidden
7Bit
Message:
3

On Tuesday 31 March 2015 21:32:48 rik wrote:

> Dmitry,
>
> The Editor tab of the main window was untranslated.  I fixed that in this
> changeset (http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/97b37077a2d3).
> Torsten will need to re-generate the *.ts files in order for it to show up.

Some buttons from QtHandles are also untranslated: Axes, Grid, Autoscale. See
libgui/graphics/Figure.cc line 277 and below.

Fixed in this cset (http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/8d0860d5fd5a).

And as long as we're in this part of the code, is there a reason we don't have cute icons for "Axes", "Grid", and "Autoscale"?

The gnuplot toolbar has an Axes icon and an Autoscale icon (the one where the red graph is exactly inscribed in the magnifying glass).

--Rik