Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: [Octave Forge] Octave 4.0 call for packages
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:20:14 +0100

On 14 April 2015 at 11:01, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 14 Apr 2015, at 11:47, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Everyone.  Every OF developer has push access to all OF repositories.
> are sebastian and jacopo registered as OF developers? how can I check?

No. Unless they use some alias, I don't see their names in the list of
developers.
But Jacopo was a SoCiS student, he shouldn't have received access, it should
had been his mentor that reviewed and pull his changes. I don't know about
Sebastian but I can't find anything on the mailing list archive either.

Carnë