Re: tf2ss discrepancy

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: tf2ss discrepancy
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 16:58:47 -0400

On Fri, 2015-04-17 at 07:28 -0700, rocketsound wrote:
> Julius Smith-2 wrote
> > I just encountered the following difference between Octave and Matlab
> > (...)
>
> This probably the worst place to post your obersavations... This thread is
> about jwe seeking help for the implementation of text annotations to Qt
> plots.

I can think of worse places to post about Octave than an Octave
mailing list. Some people just find something to respond to in order
to use email. I don't think there was any ill will in mistakenly
replying to another thread.

Please be a bit more welcoming. Pointing to the bug tracker would have
been sufficient.

- Jordi G. H.