Re: RE: [MXE-Octave]Build Failed on CentOS6.6 64bit

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: RE: [MXE-Octave]Build Failed on CentOS6.6 64bit
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:54:44 +0900 (JST)

> From: Yuji.I
> To: octave-maintainers
> Date: 2015/6/15, Mon 11:29
> Subject: Re: RE: [MXE-Octave]Build Failed on CentOS6.6 64bit

>>>  From: Yuji.I
>>>  To: octave-maintainers> Cc:
>>>  Date: 2015/6/15, Mon 10:28
>>>  Subject: RE: RE: [MXE-Octave]Build Failed on CentOS6.6 64bit

OK. You have installed nettle and nettle-devel but seems to be correctly
recognized from
pkg-config.

John D. pointed out that thing. From your config.log

configure:8470: checking for NETTLE

configure:8478: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "nettle >= 2.7 nettle < 3.0"
Package nettle was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `nettle.pc'
No package 'nettle' found
Package nettle was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `nettle.pc'
No package 'nettle' found
configure:8481: $? = 1
configure:8496: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "nettle >= 2.7 nettle < 3.0"
Package nettle was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `nettle.pc'
No package 'nettle' found
Package nettle was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `nettle.pc'
No package 'nettle' found
configure:8499: $? = 1
No package 'nettle' found
No package 'nettle' found
configure:8527: result: no
configure:8530: error:
  ***
  *** Libnettle 2.7.1 was not found. Note that this version of gnutls doesn't
support nettle 3.0.

The above obviously shows that pkg-config does not work correctly.
It must be corrected if you want to improve the situation.
Therefore I have sometimes asked you where (a) file(s) nettle.pc is (are).

Please search where nettle.pc if you do not know it.
$ find / -name nettle.pc

and show the results here

Tatsuro