We need to talk about SourceForge

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: We need to talk about SourceForge
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 11:22:00 -0400

As you have probably heard, SourceForge has gone bad. We need to get
Octave-Forge off SourceForge.

Are there any easy alternatives? If there isn't a simple turnkey
solution, I can move our hosting to hg.octave.org. I am thinking of
installing a Kallithea instance there so we can host hg and a few git
repos. The OF webpages would have to be moved and updated too, but
that should not be impossible. We can run PHP on some subdomain of
octave.org

- Jordi G. H.