GSOC second part

From: Piotr Held
Subject: GSOC second part
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 15:13:13 -0600

Hi Juan,

I am just writing to ask you about the second part of GSOC.

I have published on the repo version 0.2.0. Should I try to get it to Octave Forge? I am not sure if it's ready.

First of all, I use lambdas for one function, so I needed to add -std=c++11 to my CFLAGS (which I probably could rename CXXFLAGS). I don't have any autoconf scripts to check if the compiler someone uses actually can compile code using that flag. Do you have any ideas on this?

I plan to continue on with the functions outlined in my proposal. I hope to finish the section "Testing for Nonlinearity" by the end of the week, I have been under the weather lately so it might extend until next week.

Do you have any comments?

Piotr