Re: Updated odeset/odeget

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: Updated odeset/odeget
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 17:14:32 +0000

On 17 Oct 2015, at 18:30, Sebastian <address@hidden> wrote:

> However, we should have at least one stiff solver in 4.2.
the default stiff solver in Matlab is ode15s, we really should get that warking
ASAP but I don't think that will be in time for 4.2 ...

> Maybe ode23tb could be a good option... ASFAIK this solver is currently
> worked on.
Yes that is being worked on, ode23t should also be very easy to implement, but
what I was really asking is the list of solvers that are ALREADY implemented in
odpkg and use the same low level functions as ode45 and thus are ready to be
moved to core.

c.