elog log software

From: edmund ronald
Subject: elog log software
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 02:41:28 +0100

Hi Guys,

While looking for the holy grail ie. some tool to take notes on my varied interests, I've come across this interesting thing called elog, which was written by physicists for maintaining experimental logbooks. It might be useful for us, if we had a server, where people could log their actions or remarks version by version or package by package. It can easily do forum etc, and we could park it somewhere in the wiki.

The nice thing about elog os that it is flat-file, can be configured every way from sunday by a text file, and can log stuff from email and generate emails.

https://midas.psi.ch/elog/

Edmund