Can't build MXE-Octave

From: Avinoam
Subject: Can't build MXE-Octave
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 14:40:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Trying to build MXE-Octave, Under Ubuntu 14.04 (virtual machine), I get in
the first stage of building Octave the errors:

  GEN      doc/interpreter/voronoi.eps
error: __osmesa_print__: Depth and stencil doesn't match, are you sure you
are using OSMesa >= 9.0?
error: unhandled execution exception -- eval failed
  GEN      doc/interpreter/triplot.eps
error: __osmesa_print__: Depth and stencil doesn't match, are you sure you
are using OSMesa >= 9.0?
error: unhandled execution exception -- eval failed

Although these errors, Octave is build, but when trying to build MXE-Octave
it fails.

I have tried to use
LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGL.so
but It did not help.

Any hint what can I do? How do I build the documents with gnuplot?

Thanks,

Avinoam