Re: Octave 4.0.1 release candidate 1 available for ftp

From: Marius Schamschula
Subject: Re: Octave 4.0.1 release candidate 1 available for ftp
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:01:07 -0800

Ben,

On Dec 17, 2015, at 7:56 AM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

To allow docs to be built for the release candidate, and in the absence of osmesa, you’ll want to apply the changesets below (already applied to default, but not to stable).

These first two fix problems with gnuplot v5

This one backs-up osmesa with gnuplot

Its not obvious that either of these qualify as regressions, so I’m not planning to merge these into stable. However, if there is sufficient testing and support for doing so, I have no objection. In the meantime, I recommend that homebrew, macports, and Fink apply each of these.

Ben

All of these patches fail to apply to octave 4.0.1-rc1.

Marius