Re: New website

From: Jan
Subject: Re: New website
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 18:55:35 +0100

@Nick: I am not big fan of click on arrows either, but it gives site a modern look and feel. In case this cause confusion we can always reduce the height of the front page. According to google mobile view test page, this site is mobile friendly (see attachment), but on picture the arrow is not in the middle of the circle (it's mostly connected with version of the browser).

@Alex: I am always willing to collaborate. If the content of the site is known, it's easy to shape the rest of the website. You can always contact me via email or irc (nick: GreatDanton).