Re: 4.0.1-rc2 candidate

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: 4.0.1-rc2 candidate
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:33:13 +0100

* Rik <address@hidden> [2016-01-18 09:11]:

jwe,

I know you are busy on other things so this can wait, but I think we need a new rc2 candidate for 4.0.1. There has been one important fix that allows Octave to compile with clang and another that correctly formats the Octave Forge documentation if existing packages are moved to the new format.

Try 'hg log -b stable -r rc-4-0-1-1::' to see everything.

Just to tell you that version 4.0.1~rc2-1 of the Debian packages for Octave is available from the experimental distribution:

https://packages.debian.org/experimental/octave

Rafael Laboissière