Re: GSOC 2016

From: Marco Caliari
Subject: Re: GSOC 2016
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 09:08:58 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Marco Caliari <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 9 Feb 2016, Carlo De Falco wrote:

On 2 Feb 2016, at 23:31, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden>
wrote:

I am definitely interested but I wont be able to upload a single
character until after 12. Feb.
Also, beyond continuing with TISEAN I do not have other projects, so I
can offer my self to co-mentor some other person project (I know is kind of
against the guidelines, but well...).

Google are now accepting applications from mentor organizations for GSOC
2016.

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/

Shall we apply?
Who is interested in helping write the application?

I'm interested.

Best,

Marco

Has anybody started? what's the plan?

Is there a previous application to read and take inspiration from?