Proposal for GSoC-2016, Generalized eigenvalues problem

From: Marina Lysyuk
Subject: Proposal for GSoC-2016, Generalized eigenvalues problem
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 17:42:27 +0300

Hello! :) I'm Marina (aka Kenua) and I want to take part in GSoC-2016 with Octave. Here is my public application: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYx2nMy6HMCP_nyE2_cJ92-DzVSWdrQWM8y2VzxwWHg/edit?usp=sharing. Look at this, please, and tell something. I understand that the deadline is too close, but hope to get some comments until it.

And a little question which has no answer in IRC yesterday: what about captcha for new wiki user registration?
--
Sincerely yours, Marina