Re: Help strings in the text body of the manual

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Re: Help strings in the text body of the manual
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 15:27:07 +0200

How about adding a "Function Reference" subsection at the end of each major section as proposed by Lachlan? In order to have a taste of the result, I can provide a minimal patch for the plotting section.

@Rik: coming from the function index you would land in the right section but not the right subsection. Would this be ok?

I don't know if this will work for all sections, there may be very few doc strings for some and a huge amount for others.

Pantxo