Re: the nvidia/osmesa dilema

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: the nvidia/osmesa dilema
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 15:15:10 -0400

Umm, I wonder if the issue discussed here is the same as our problem: https://sourceforge.net/p/mesa3d/mailman/message/24581439/

tl;dr: As I understand it, mixing OpenGL and OSMesa calls requires some care to ensure that you are only calling the functions from the OSMesa library when the OSMesa gl context is active. It doesn't appear that we are doing this correctly. I guess somehow it works with some OpenGL library implementations but not the Nvidia one (at least).