Re: Need test of patch for OS X

From: Sebastian
Subject: Re: Need test of patch for OS X
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 00:16:49 +0200

Dear John,

Mac users are typically early adopters. I suggest to support only >=10.9 or
even >= 10.10 if this is less pain for you. This should includes more than 80%
of the Mac users according to http://www.netmarketshare.com. The others can
still compile octave without java or the 4.0.2 release...

Bye
Sebastian