Re: GSoC 2016 Blog - Symbolic Project

From: Abhinav Tripathi
Subject: Re: GSoC 2016 Blog - Symbolic Project
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 23:35:17 +0530

> No hackergotchi to identify you in our syndicated blog feed? Typically
> this would be your face, but if you prefer to use any other logo,
> that's ok too.

Sorry, I could not get time to update that. Although, Mike told me that you could use my github profile pic.

> I don't know what you arranged with your mentor, but at least a post
> per week seems like a reasonable amount of posting.

Yes, it seems reasonable but actually there will be few weeks which would lead to large goals being achieved. So, I wrote biweekly. I'll try to write a blog per week though.

Thanks, Abhinav. Please add a post by Monday on your projected timeline, with goals for the midterm and final evaluations. ​Discuss with your mentor if you're not sure what is reasonable. Best, Nir

Sure. Will do.