Re: GSoC phi functions

From: Jacopo Corno
Subject: Re: GSoC phi functions
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 10:37:20 +0200

Il 26/05/2016 17:40, Chiara Segala ha scritto:
Dear all,

this is the first week of GSoC coding period.
I wrote four m-files for matrix functions, phi1,..., phi4.
I will update my blog and I wanted to know if I should also publish the four code files and where. These files will not be part of the final code that will go into odepkg (since I will use expmv), anyway these are free codes of the phi functions based on

“EXPINT — A MATLAB Package for Exponential Integrators”, Havard Berland, Bard Skaflestad and Will M. Wright, 2007.

Chiara

Dear Chiara,

I think it's a good idea for your work (even what will not end up in odepkg) to be visible to the community.

Maybe one easy solution could be to create a small repository on GitHub (or Bitbucket or GitLab or any other system you might fancy) and put the code there. This websites usually have easy interfaces so that you don't have to loose too much time in learning git in addition to mercurial, but I'm available if you need help.

Cheers,
Jack