Re: Latex equation support in the documentation created by generate_html

From: Michael Godfrey
Subject: Re: Latex equation support in the documentation created by generate_html package
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 09:23:15 +0100

On 05/29/2016 03:25 AM, Oliver Heimlich wrote:
I guess that I have mentioned it already, but my experience with math in HTML
is that MathJax produces poor quality math rendering on other websites.
This is quite different from my experience. For an extremely high quality use of MathJax see:
http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/

It is also useful to point out that MathJax, as in the example above, supports viewing on PC screens, tablets, and phones. Octave documentation that provides these options will be increasingly important as Corbin Champion's port to Android indicates.

Michael