Re: pdepe

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: pdepe
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 16:57:26 +0000

On 29 May 2016, at 18:04, Nikola Yuroukov <address@hidden> wrote:

> What security issues do you anticipate with the automatic test system?
Did you have a look at http://pkg.julialang.org/ ?

Essentially each package is an indepentent project on GitHub.

Whatever is in the project's release page is listed as the package
release on pkg.julialang.org.

If whatever is there is downloaded built and run for testing,
how can you prevent dangerous code from being run?

> I'm assuming that we'd want to use some sort of CI (e.g. Jenkins) to test and
> package the code?
I was thinking possibly Hydra https://nixos.org/hydra/ as we are already using
it for Octave core continuous build

c.