Re: Compilation problems

From: Nikola Yuroukov
Subject: Re: Compilation problems
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 19:11:12 +0300

Hi guys!

The files were renamed recently from .c to .cc. If you are *re*-building
in a directory that had a previous Octave build in it, then you may need
to delete some or all of the remnants of the previous build.

I suspect the files that need to be deleted are the */.deps/*.Plo files,
followed by a fresh configure. But the safest option is always to delete
the entire build and configure anew, which is probably what I did.

Sounds like what I'd need to do. :)

Thanks! :)

Nikola

--