Re: test jit.tst hang in default brach

From: LachlanA
Subject: Re: test jit.tst hang in default brach
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 19:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

Stefan Mahr wrote
> IIRC, JIT stopped working correctly since error_state was replaced by
> C++ exceptions.

It was from about that time, but I think the (a?) problem may actually be
with octave_index_exception, which was something I introduced at the same
time :(

Will 4.2.0 ship with "--enable-jit" as an option?  I'd be inclined not to
ship with it advertised but broken.  Perhaps it could be an undocumented
option to configure, or commented out in such a way that someone determined
to use it could make a small change to re-enable it, bugs notwithstanding.

Cheers,
Lachlan