Re: bug tracking close bug #48013:

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: bug tracking close bug #48013:
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 14:09:22 +0200

Le 17/07/2016 à 13:04, Ernst Reissner a écrit :
I did not manage to close bugs #48013.

I suppose one has to be assigned for the bug then provide a patch
which is then reviewed and then someone changes state to closed, right?

I would like to be assigned with

48428: support for java.lang.XXX syntax

#48378 native doInvoke() fails

How do I do that?

Hello Ernst,

From my experience, the "assigned to" field of the bug reports is rarely used.  If you start working on a given bug, simply post a message on the bug tracker saying so.

Concerning the closure of solved bugs: only a restricted number of developers have sufficient permissions to do this.

So, if you believe that a given open bug has been solved and should be marked as such, simply post a message saying so on the tracker.  Someone will (eventually) review the ticket and (hopefully) close it.

@++
Julien