Re: Working on bvp4c

From: lakerluke
Subject: Re: Working on bvp4c
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 11:28:01 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for the summary and information Bill. I have been looking into
Sundials via the link you mentioned. I couldn't actually find a reference to
idaDlsBandDQJac (presumably either in IDA or IDAS) in the following user
guides linked to from here:

http://computation.llnl.gov/projects/sundials-suite-nonlinear-differential-algebraic-equation-solvers/sundials-software

However I did find the code here:

http://sundials.sourcearchive.com/documentation/2.4.0/idas__direct_8c-source.html

Given your background research do you think the best way to write numjac is
via the Sundials approach? Did you get anywhere with this?

Luke