Re: Avoid global pointers in dae

From: Francesco Faccio
Subject: Re: Avoid global pointers in dae
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 13:21:06 +0000

Francesco Faccio wrote:

> Carlo De Falco wrote:
> > If you write your class as more independent
> > then your changesets will be less invasive
> > and more easily accepted, do you think that
> > would be possible?
> >
> > c.
>
> You can see the new design of the dld-function [1] and the class [2][3].

Carlo,

I discussed with CarnĂ« the right place where to put class IDA. Since liboctave is independent from libinterp and my code needs to work with libinterp methods, it's better to put it in libinterp directly.

I updated my repo, so you can find dld-fun and class here:

https://bitbucket.org/Francesco_Faccio/octave/src/80455602cffaf663c7513c6447b03887b32bf02e/libinterp/dldfcn/__ode15__.cc?at=%40&fileviewer=file-view-default

Francesco