Re: Matlab 2016b introduces automatic broadcasting and functions in scri

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Matlab 2016b introduces automatic broadcasting and functions in scripts
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:34:14 -0400

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 11:10 AM, Sebastian <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2016-08-21, Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is MATLAB using the same broadcasting syntax as octave? Just part of the elementwise operators? Thinking ahead are there any other operators or functions we'll need to do compatibility checks on? And does anybody have access to the 2016b prerelease such that any compatibility issues could be considered for the 4.2 release?
>
> nickj

I have access to the 2016b prerelease but its license forbids to make such information public. I can help, once it's official.

Sorry,
Seb.

No worries, thanks for the info.  Feel free to compile a personal list of bugs/tests that you can dump on the tracker later. :)  b releases are usually September?

nickj