Re: '__gnuplot_has_feature__' undefined

From: Michael Godfrey
Subject: Re: '__gnuplot_has_feature__' undefined
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 16:43:48 +0100

Rik,

The fewer versions supported the better.  At some point a final version
should be chosen so that more work can be done on the fltk and qt systems.

Michael

On 09/02/2016 04:22 PM, Rik wrote:
Of course, one of the bigger questions is whether we should even be trying
to support multiple versions of gnuplot.  In particular, we are having
trouble with the 4.X branch of gnuplot and there has a suggestion to drop
support for it in this release (https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?48033).  If
we did that, I wouldn't be worrying about testing conformance with so many
different versions.