Re: Available gnuplot terminal in MXE windows version

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Available gnuplot terminal in MXE windows version
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 16:33:26 +0900 (JST)

> From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
> To: Mike Miller ; Rik
> Cc: John Donoghue ; Octave-Maintainers
> Date: 2016/9/16, Fri 09:04
> Subject: Re: Available gnuplot terminal in MXE windows version

Dear octave maintainer who are related with windows binary.

I have uploaded testing binary with gnuplot enabling cairo based (including
wxt) and tikz terminals.

http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/Win/tmp/octave-4.2.0-rc-1-12ea89cb1237-x64.7z

Date 2016-09-19, size 253,239,296 byte, sha1sum
3204ea4766e74e44287ab83bde8edb4fd8d7f19a.
HG-ID 12ea89cb1237

Note that this is a development snapshot _not_ the same as the 4.2.0-rc1 on the
official site.

This binary is _not_ intended for end users.
Upload period will be within a few days.

Changeset for mxe-octave used for this build is uploaded the below

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?48474#comment65

Tatsuro