3D interpolation

From: Ericbarnhill
Subject: 3D interpolation
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 04:15:10 -0400

Hi, I was working with some of Octave's interpolation methods. I see that some interpolation options available in interp2 are not yet available in interp3 or interpn and these are listed as not supported. I believe I could add this functionality and would be interested to contribute.

I do not see a feature request in the savannah bug list for these unsupported options, even though the doc mentions them and says they are not yet supported. So should I submit a "feature request" along these lines, then submit a .diff to my feature request when I am done?

Once I am acclimated to the code I would also be happy to work on the handful of open bugs that appear to have accumulated for interp3 and interpn .

Previously, I submitted a patch for the dicom tarball that appears to have gone ignored, so I would like to make sure I am doing this in the right way.

Thanks, Eric